When that difficult time comes and you must say goodbye to your friend, we will be there for you. We offer humane euthanasia in a quiet, private and comfortable setting where you can spend time with your pet. This room has its own separate exit from the clinic so that your visit is kept private. We understand how painful it is to lose a pet and we try to make the process as comforting as we can.
- Doctor consultation - for professional assistance in making that difficult decision
- Friendly, compassionate staff
- Urns - a wide variety to choose from
- We offer "Clay Paws" - a permanent impression of your pet's paw print as a keepsake or ornament
- Cremation - we have an on-site crematory so you can rest assured that the ashes you receive are truly your pet's
Please call us with any questions regarding these services.
Our staff will be glad to assist you.
Losing a pet can be a difficult and painful experience. Often, people are left with feelings of doubt and/or guilt. Dealing with these feelings in adults or children can be confusing. Many of us have experienced this type of loss and there are now resources available to help families through this tough time. Click the icon to the left for relevant articles, memorials and other options.